10/31/2006

Happy Halloween


I am very excited to bring my two kids to Yahoo Campus for the Halloween Parade, kraft and fun for kids. I missed it last year.

This year, my household may have problems in 'Trick O Treat' as we are not prepared with large bag of candies. And I always get arguments in the family in getting extra candies as my household is banned from candies. My family is health nuts and it is a price that we have to pay -- no candies.

And I am commuting with Yahoo shuttle again on Tuesday and it will be a challenge for me to buy the missing candies at home -- bummer.



4 comments:

Anonymous said... @ October 31, 2006 at 12:21:00 AM PST

You can instead give out stickers or animal crackers or many others. You can be creative.

Hin Man said... @ October 31, 2006 at 12:37:00 AM PST

Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said... @ October 31, 2006 at 11:23:00 PM PST

Health nuts?? No such thing buddy! You have to be healthly to enjoy life, and your family!

Eat right and live long...probably :-)

Anonymous said... @ December 30, 2006 at 11:21:00 AM PST

Don't worry about no candies for Halloween. For many years we used to get rolls of nickels and gave them out instead of candie. Kids like money too!
Isabel

Post a Comment