10/25/2006

My inspirations

I am compassionate about my friends. They inspire me. And special thanks go to Sam who has encouraged me to go jogging with him for 2+ miles two to three times a week and I find the happiest moment of my day in the small hill loop close to Yahoo campus.

It is a shame that I have taken a break from gym and jogging in the last month due to various excuses but otherwise I have been on course for regular exercise for the last eight months.

My cholesterol level has been down a little ever since I started regular exercise in the gym and jogging with Sam. Not by much, I vaguely recall the number going from 248 to 221 and it is still far from the normal level of 200 and perhaps 180 as my ideal level.

I sure want to run and bike like any of my three friends in the pictures. They are the nicest bunch who have inspired me.






1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ October 25, 2006 at 3:23:00 PM PDT

Actually the rainly season started, so I do rowing. Try it out, I remember there was a machine on the campus.
Next goal is cycling London-Paris, takes 3-4 days.
mtm

Post a Comment