10/10/2006

Olive Festival

Our family had a pleasant visit to the Olive Festival in Fremont. I learned about the festival from Mission Coffee that I visited last week. What a great treat from visiting events that are annual. And I love the jazz band playing very nice music all around the event.

Again, I have my p&s in my backpack and I like all the displays on olive products and decorations with artworks. Only the first vendor that I visit prefers no pictures and I have then learned to ask courteously for the rest with a smile and honest compliment to their products.





Fremont is a great city full of activities for the family. It is a city that I love living in. It just had a 50th anniversary in in central park. And I only managed to have a single picture in the event due to a very short visit because of family matter.



0 comments:

Post a Comment