I finally make the move to dSLR with Pentax K100D. Some pictures taken recently. We visited Walnut Creek once again in weekend and manage to take some hand held pictures with the kit lens
I was fortunate to have few moments to see the geese in the lake.
And earlier in the park, I took some flower shots
It was a pleasant visit to the Walnut Creek.
- Morning with Pentax DA 18-55
- Color from Pentax DA 50-200
- photozone.de review on DA 50-200
- Looking for Pentax Portrait Lens
- Portraits with Pentax DA 50-200
- 1st Day with Takumar Asahi 28-80 Macro
- Pentax SMC FA 50 f/1.4 Test Shots