9/05/2007

Views To Garage





Our home has a detached garage and it is always a pleasant experience to walk home through our garage. Home gives us a sense of belonging and I am forever grateful for my home that offers us shelter and a place to bundle up for joy, rest and comforts. Sometime I come home late from work and I pass by those dimly lit light in my driveway and all I can think of is the thankful thoughts I have for my kids and wife safely kept in our beloved home few steps away from my garage.

The few pictures above offer different views of our garage. My photos can give the wrong impression of my garage being tidy. It is kind of a mess in reality. It has a second floor for storage and it has spoiled my family in keeping all the old cardboards of any household items from going from baby stroller to Dell computers that I purchase years ago.

Pictures were taken with Pentacon M42 50mm f/1.8 in the 1st photo, DA 50-200 in 2nd, 3rd and 4th, and last one was done with Takumar Asahi 28-80 Macro.


Links:

Photograph ABC on 9/05/2007:



9 comments:

mrsnesbitt said... @ September 5, 2007 at 1:26:00 AM PDT

Domestic comparisons....our garage is white too!

Mike said... @ September 5, 2007 at 1:31:00 AM PDT

My garage is full of junk. That might do for my "ABC J"

Anonymous said... @ September 5, 2007 at 2:15:00 AM PDT

What a pretty garage. All our garages are cold looking places. Love all the white and the sunshine. Is that sweet peas Hin Man? They are beautiful - I wonder who the gardener is, you or your wife...:)

Digital Flower Pictures said... @ September 5, 2007 at 3:11:00 AM PDT

Love the flower shot. You are lucky to able to grow Bougainvillea. We have to take inside in the winter and it suffers because of that.

Ali said... @ September 5, 2007 at 3:13:00 AM PDT

A lovely selection of photos Hin

kml said... @ September 5, 2007 at 5:46:00 AM PDT

Lovely flowers around that garage!

Hin Man said... @ September 5, 2007 at 5:23:00 PM PDT

@mrsnesbitt, what a conincidence. My whole house is on white color.

@mike, J will be on the inside and upstairs of my garage.

@walksfarwoman, not sweet peas, someone mention bougainvillea. I don't even know the name. I am responsible for water the few flower plants I have in my small garden. I don't have a springer system. And I do the work whenever I take out trash to my little backyard.

@digitalfowers, thanks, and yes, in winter time they all seemed to die out even I water them and by late spring, they come back alive.

@ali, thank you for visit and comment.

@kml, thank you for visit and comment

david mcmahon said... @ September 5, 2007 at 9:56:00 PM PDT

My favourite is the third shot. Bravo!

Hin Man said... @ September 6, 2007 at 10:28:00 AM PDT

@david, we think alike.

Post a Comment