11/05/2009

Love and Affection In Color

love and affection in color with pentax k100d and pentax da 50-200mm f/4.0-5.6Photo taken with Pentax K100D and
Pentax DA 50-200mm f/4.0-5.6

I took this photo while visiting Oakland zoo with my family back in 2007 when I started my digital journey with Pentax K100D. I have this picture printed and framed on my work desktop and it constantly reminds me the love and affection that animals have towards each other in a relationship. Looking at this picture, I have lots to share with my two boys to remember to have love and affection towards one another.

But that is so far from the truth when I come home from long day of work. Mom is dead tired in preparing dinner while the two boys constantly find a reason to be mad with one another. Perhaps, I need a bigger print and frame it in our living room for reminding my family about love and affection from our animals friends whom we love visiting in the zoos, parks and wildlife refuge.



0 comments:

Post a Comment