9/27/2013

Up On The Inside -- JawBone Up



Jawbone Up by hin_man, on Flickr

1/60 sec, f/1.8, 55mm, iso 125, -0.3 Ev
Super-Takumar 55mm f/1.8, cosina 1:1 macro adapter, lens turbo
nex 5n, hand-held, wide open

Runs Like A Bunny
Sleeps Like A Piglet
And Eats Like A Turtle


The jawbone up band is likely the best gift that I have ever gotten from my company.   It keeps me Up on the inside with tracking on activity and sleep.  Though it claims to record your eating habits, it is kind of a gimmick as one needs to input manually over each meal.   Which is why the Turtle pose comes into play.  On my first trial with eating habits, it mentions taking a picture of the plate that I am taking -- I thought it couldn't be this smart.   And sure, it is anything but.  Someday, perhaps someday it will.   I won't be surprised some day the Up app can tell what we eat with a picture.    And where is the invisible watch that I keep raising my Up band to find?



1 comments:

Clipping Path Service said... @ September 28, 2013 at 1:32:00 AM PDT

The jawbone up band is really awesome !!

Post a Comment