5/03/2017

Crying Rock in Right

Crying Rock in Right

[​IMG]
Crying Rock in Right

by Hin Man, on Flickr

It was my 6th week after ACL reconstruction surgery and I hiked down the path to the right of the Crying Rock. When I reached down to the base with a sandy path to Slot Canyon, I looked back and I shot a number of pictures on the rock that I hiked down with a single crutch and I was not paying attention to the crying man in the rock until someone on Facebook and another different person on Flickr commented on one of the related pictures and sure enough, I see the crying man in the right side of the rock. 

Picture was taken in visiting Valley Of Fire State Park that is about an hour drive North East of Las Vegas that is borderline with Arizona. A fantastic place to visit when the temperature ranges from low 60 to mid 80. Earlier in spring time would have been nicer.



5 comments:

Clipping Path Service said... @ June 19, 2019 at 2:52:00 AM PDT

Wow! amazing photography! I like your photography blog. You did wonderful job!

Unknown said... @ June 23, 2019 at 11:40:00 AM PDT

i love your photos- You mentioned you made some with the ricoh XR-P.
I have a full bag with a camera (xr-P), flash-light, objective, description (owned by my fathher in law, but he died some years ago)
Unfortunately I don't know, how to use it. Maybe if you are interestet you can contact me.
BR

Mod Apk Download said... @ May 28, 2022 at 10:16:00 PM PDT

Download Latest Mod Apk and Mod Games For Android - https://proapk.in

Mod Games said... @ May 28, 2022 at 10:18:00 PM PDT

Download Mod Games For Android - Pro Apk

Cyfuture Cloud said... @ February 1, 2023 at 10:58:00 PM PST

very informative and impressive article. Thanks for sharing with us
Linux Cloud Hosting

Post a Comment