10/26/2006

9th Anniversary

Happy 9th Anniversary to my sweetie. I have to have a post for my beloved. She deserves the very best from me and I can only hope that she knows how much I love her and the kids.

We do have ups and downs in our lives especially with two kids and long hours of work but yesterday was an awesome day that I took her and my elder boy back to where we had our wedding banquet. The place looks just like yesterday and we chat with the owner of the restaurant, Hong Fu in Cupertino. I miss my wedding and everything that goes with it including the restaurant.

I am rededicating myself to be a better Dad and a better husband for the 10th anniversary to come.




2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ October 29, 2006 at 1:48:00 AM PST

Congratulation!

Hin Man said... @ October 31, 2006 at 12:39:00 AM PST

Thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment