1/15/2009

My Sweetheart

Photo with Tamron 90mm f/2.8 1:1 Macro (non-Di) and Pentax K10DPhoto with
Tamron 90mm f/2.8 1:1 Macro (non-Di)

My sweetie looks awesome in the red dress that I got her. It was about September last year that I asked her out in one Friday morning for a coffee in Mission Coffee. The school next to Mission Coffee had the spring color in all the surrounding trees. I framed the colorful trees as background to my lovely face. And her sun glass certainly helped my sweetie in opening her eyes to the morning sun. I should go home telling her how pretty she looks in that picture. I say it quite often that she is pretty but I don't manage to say it enough.

I have told many of my friends: Marriage is great but we need to work on the marriage continuously especially when we have kids. Having a cup of coffee time and having a ten minute photo session where my mind and visions are completely on my sweetie is not something to be taken for granted. I love my sweetie and I have to work on the marriage to bring forth the best so that we love each other all over again on a daily basis. I can surely count on my wife as my best buddy and partner in taking care of my children. My sweetie is a hard working mom who has little of herself in taking care of our boys. I constantly remind her to love herself as much as she loves the two boys and me. And she is starting to listen to her very stubborn and forthright husband. She needs to be strong, healthy, and positive if she wants to give the very best for her hubby and children.

Love will keep us strong as if we are in the first date. I can not go back in time to love her in a better way but I can do it at this moment to love her all over again with a good heart and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ to carry us to next moment.



5 comments:

roentare said... @ January 16, 2009 at 12:45:00 PM PST

This is always a flattering thing to do: Buy your beautiful lady a great dress and photograph it well. You did exactly that!

Hin Man said... @ January 20, 2009 at 7:30:00 PM PST

Thank you so much for the encouragement.

Sri Hartati said... @ February 7, 2009 at 7:51:00 PM PST

You are ver lucky... she is truly sweet. great picts quality

Free Naruto Pictures

Anonymous said... @ February 7, 2009 at 11:52:00 PM PST

Its natural beauty...


Hire the Best Photographer for Your Wedding in Pennsylvania

Master Star said... @ February 11, 2009 at 12:50:00 PM PST

What a sweet lady.. congrats

Football Player List

Post a Comment