12/18/2007

ABC Wednesday -- Violet chair

Photo taken with Casio ex-z750
Purple violet chair in yahoo campusMy company always uses purple for its color and in most of its decoration. Since I can't find any 'v' letter picture for ABC Wednesday, I come to pick this old photo for 'violet chair.'

I have been leaving a comment to Mrs. Nesbitt asking the whereabout of WalksFarWoman as I have been missing her in all recent ABC Wednesday events since her 'S' post in late November. Her blog in wordpress.com has been deleted and I can't find her anywhere in BlogCatalog or MyBlogLog, and Technorati profile. She is my best friend in the blogging community and a greatly admired writer that I always look up to for inspiration and insights into life with a positive attitude in her poetic writing. I truly pray that she is well and I dearly miss her tonight in posting my purple (violet) chair picture. I am asking all who knows about WalksFarWoman to make a sincere prayer for her. Much thanks for sharing my concerns of my dear friend.

ABC Wednesday
Last week ABC Wednesday is on
Unity



14 comments:

Oswegan said... @ December 18, 2007 at 9:55:00 PM PST

Now that's original. I like it. It is most definitely violet.

~Oswegan

Gerald (SK14) said... @ December 19, 2007 at 1:48:00 AM PST

with my red-green colour blindness I'll take your word about it being violet - personally it looks a vile colour to me - but it looks a very comfortable chair - it wouldn't put me off sitting in it.

Andrea said... @ December 19, 2007 at 4:08:00 AM PST

Violet chair, good one.

Maybe WalksFarWoman went on a trip or her computer might be down. I sure will be helping you pray for her.

Jim Baker said... @ December 19, 2007 at 5:07:00 AM PST

that looks like a really comfy violet chair...

jim baker

dot said... @ December 19, 2007 at 6:21:00 AM PST

Looks like a comfty chair. I miss WFW also but have no idea what happened.

Anonymous said... @ December 19, 2007 at 8:19:00 AM PST

Thats the perfect V. I want that chair.

Rune Eide said... @ December 19, 2007 at 10:58:00 AM PST

It looks great to sit in, but I don't know if the colour would suit our sitting room.

kml said... @ December 19, 2007 at 11:15:00 AM PST

That's quite the chair!

I too have been wondering about walksfarwoman. I noticed her blog was deleted this past weekend. I do hope she is alright, and it you hear anything, please let me know. I too admired her writing and wisdom and always looked forward to her posts.

Thanks Hin.
Kathy

DigitalShutterMania said... @ December 19, 2007 at 12:48:00 PM PST

I wish I could visit Yahoo.com and sit on that chair. You started with Violet as same as mine for this ABC Wednesday : )

Cheers,
DSM

NYCindividual said... @ December 19, 2007 at 4:31:00 PM PST

This is strangely beautiful! You should try and sell it to Yahoo!

I just joined ABC Wednesday and thought I would stop by.

Neva said... @ December 19, 2007 at 4:56:00 PM PST

I too was wondering about Walks far with woman...to just disappear seems odd. I hope everything is ok with her...Love the violet chair.

Lilli & Nevada said... @ December 19, 2007 at 5:53:00 PM PST

Oh i would love to have that chair it is so beautiful and rich in its violet color

bonnie said... @ December 19, 2007 at 7:01:00 PM PST

Violet is so regal, it turns that comfy chair into a throne. Go Yahoo!

AVCr8teur said... @ December 19, 2007 at 10:17:00 PM PST

I emailed Walksfarwoman several days ago when I noticed her blog was deleted. Unfortunately, I have not heard back. I share your same concern.

Post a Comment