12/19/2007

Merry Christmas from Hin

Merry Christmas from Hin


Merry Christmas to you all


I am grateful all year and as the
Christmas Holiday approaches and I reflect upon all things that have happened this year, I find joy and excitement that fill my heart to the deepest void that I sometimes have with doubt, uncertainty, grudges, and despair with struggles.

It is no more bitterness this year and I am thankful for my life, my family, my children, my beloved valentine, my close friends, my company, my boss and coworkers, my past wonderful coworkers, my blogging buddies whom I can count on for support, my online and forum buddies, and all of my friends who have left the bay area and my best pals and family who are far and yet so near me in my heart.

When I reflect upon the year of 2007, I can't thank Him enough for various great events and thoughts for my family and my daily life in Him



8 comments:

myonlyphoto said... @ December 19, 2007 at 12:53:00 PM PST

Merry Christmas to you too, lovely photo. Anna :)

Neva said... @ December 19, 2007 at 4:54:00 PM PST

A lovely photo....Merry Christmas to you as well!

Unknown said... @ December 21, 2007 at 1:02:00 AM PST

Hi,

You have an interesting blog.

Here is a mobile networking site called MoDazzle, With MoDazzle you can access Salesforce, Facebook and Linkedin on your mobile via SMS and email without internet or GPRS. You can also access other online services like Google maps, Starbucks etc.

Check this site for free registration.
http://modazzle.com/cms/modazzleLp2.html?channel=CM&camp=SalesForcecebz


Merry Christmas

kml said... @ December 21, 2007 at 2:49:00 PM PST

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

DigitalShutterMania said... @ December 23, 2007 at 12:55:00 PM PST

Hi,Hin

Merry X-Mass and Happy New Year
Wishing You Happy and Prosperous New Year
My New Year card as follows: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2249/2129832682_0e014a30ca_o.jpg
Cheers
DSM

Anonymous said... @ December 24, 2007 at 1:08:00 AM PST

Hi Hin ...

Wishing you a wonderful and beautiful Christmas and may the New YEar be filled w/ more joys and heavenly wonders ..

Blessings for you and your family :)
~ Annita

Oswegan said... @ December 24, 2007 at 12:29:00 PM PST

Merry Christmas!

~Oswegan

Rune Eide said... @ December 26, 2007 at 5:38:00 AM PST

A very nice combination of colours - a merry Christmas to you!

Post a Comment