11/30/2009

Camera Phone Family

sunset silhouette with Tamron SP 70-210mm f/3.5 adaptall-2 (19AH) Photo taken with Pentax K20D and
Tamron SP 70-210mm f/3.5 adaptall-2 (19AH)

I was on my way in leaving the Mountain View Shoreline park and I saw a family taking snapshots with phone cameras. It was a scenic view with a great ballet dancer in the making. I couldn't help but slowed down to capture a few of the Silhouette with the Sunset as a backdrop. I happened to be at the right moment for the picture. And I always love the romantic lighting in sunset.



2 comments:

Shrikrishnap said... @ December 2, 2009 at 8:57:00 AM PST

Really a nice photo...

Miserere said... @ December 10, 2009 at 11:12:00 AM PST

I happened to be at the right moment for the picture.

Not just that, you also knew how to take the picture. I don't think the camera on its own would have exposed like that. Beautiful shot, Hin.

Post a Comment