12/15/2009

Flying Under The Sun

diamonds in backyard with Pentax K20D and Tamron SP 35-80mm f/2.8-3.8 adaptall-2 (01A)Picture taken with Pentax K20D and
Tamron SP 35-80mm f/2.8-3.8 adaptall-2 (01A)

I took the picture while visiting Gilroy Garden with my boys before the weather got cold in November. I saw the flying machine ride where people screamed in joy for the motion and I screamed in joy in seeing the high contrast scene not knowing what to do to block the sun as I don't have the proper filter for the job, I was riding in a boat ride with my family not having a long moment to prepare for the shot.

I like the back-lit shadows that come out from the picture but not the over-exposed sun. I used Sepia in iPhoto to calm down the cold blue tone that I get from the reflection of light.



1 comments:

street_vision said... @ December 16, 2009 at 4:32:00 PM PST

Hin, That is one of the best silhouettes I have seen in along time...Well done my friend!

Post a Comment