12/16/2009

Eyes of a friendly Goose

neighbor canada goose with Pentax k-x white and DA-L 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6Picture taken with Pentax K-x white and
Pentax DA-L 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6

You are seeing one of the three geese in my friendly neighbor's garden. I don't know the name of the goose as few months back, my neighbors brought him in with a male mallard and they have become a gang of three geese and a duck that live in my neighbors backyard. My boys have their special treat to visit them on a daily basis.

One of these days, I have to take a picture of them lining up in the morning and strolling in a straight line one after the other. It is a breath taking sweet moment to see them getting along so well together like a family. They are adjusted to human's presence and they are quite friendly animals that my boys love to take some grape leaves and share with them. This geese in particular is fond of nipping the grape leaves from my boys hands and he is always gentle with a sweet young baby geese voice sounding as if they love to see us. When I have my camera close to him, he is just as curious with my white camera as I am with his beautiful eyes and his mellow voice of saying hi.



0 comments:

Post a Comment